Thursday, September 22, 2005

no tolerance for no tolerance in baseball

major league baseball team suspends chapel leader

click this link for the story... http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=2167486

a christian chaplain was suspended by the team for saying that jews who do not believe in jesus christ will go to hell. more specifically, he was asked if that was his view, and he said "yes".
and he was suspended. a christian chaplain. for beliving that christ is the only way to heaven.

a christian chaplain.. hired by the team..... was suspended.... for teaching christian beliefs.

un-be-lievable.

can you imagine?? a christian minister being so bold as to assert that christ is the only way to salvation???

*gasp*

this makes me want to light myself on fire, and run through the streets screaming "please tolerate the fact that i want to run into your house and burn it to the ground.. it is what i believe.. and you must be tolerant of my beliefs.

where are those matches???

-stephen

6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Freddy T. Wyatt said...

interesting. I wonder what kind of tidal wave against MLB chaplains this will entail.

Anonymous said...

Amazing. If I were you I would give up your loyalties to Cardinals baseball....obviously Catholic, and turn your loyalties towards the Super Bowl Bound Denver Broncos.

Freddy T. Wyatt said...

missin some bloggin from my toothless buddie

Anonymous said...

Hey I'm Brandon's lil brother. Just wanted to tell you that I find your blog very uplifting and seeing your posts inspires me. Wish you could update with more...

Freddy T. Wyatt said...

where you at yo?